U.S Moves B-2 Stealth Bombers as Trump Reportedly Considers Surprise Strike on Iran

U.S Moves B-2 Stealth Bombers
CREDIT: DAILY MAIL

U.S Moves B-2 Stealth Bombers

The United States Department of Defense is deploying stealthy B-2 bombers over the Pacific Ocean. This is an indication that the Trump administration is getting these bombers ready in case they are required for an attack on Iran. 

It is possible for the B-2s to transport the GBU-57 bunker buster, which is a conventional weapon weighing 30,000 pounds and is considered by defense analysts to have the greatest potential to do damage to Iran’s Fordow nuclear enrichment site.

The decision on whether or not to participate in Israel’s military assault against Iran is still being deliberated over by President Trump, who has stated that he will make a decision “within two weeks.” 

A number of individuals who are aware with the discussions have stated that President Trump had previously informed senior aides that he had given his approval to attack plans for Iran, but that he was waiting to see if Tehran would halt its nuclear program.

On Saturday, Israel’s military continued its attacks on Iran’s nuclear facilities and military leadership, the Israeli military said yesterday. It was reported by the military that they had murdered three more senior Iranian military officers and had also struck the nuclear facility in Isfahan from Iran. 

The most senior general in Israel has issued a warning that the conflict could last for a very long time, describing it as the most complicated military operation in the history of the country.

Iran, on the other hand, continues to be defiant, as seen by the fact that it informed diplomats this week that it will not stop enriching nuclear fuel and will not enter into negotiations with the United States unless Israel ceases its attacks.

Trump Says U.S. Attack on Iran Could Be Decided Within Two Weeks.

Trump Says U.S. Attack on Iran Could Be Decided Within Two Weeks.
CREDIT: BBC

President Donald Trump said on Thursday that he would decide within two weeks whether the U.S. military would get directly involved in the conflict between Israel and Iran.This is because there is a “substantial chance” that talks over Tehran’s nuclear program will start up again. The two sides have been fighting for seven days.

Trump has been thinking about whether to strike Iran by hitting its well-protected Fordo uranium enrichment facility, which is buried under a mountain and is thought to be out of reach of all but America’s “bunker-buster” bombs.  Karoline Leavitt, the White House press secretary, read his remarks.

Earlier in the day, Israel’s defense minister threatened Iranian Supreme Leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. This was after Iranian missiles damaged a major hospital in southern Israel and residential buildings in Tel Aviv, injuring at least 240 people. 

Defense Minister Israel Katz stated, “Israel’s military has been told and knows that this man must not continue to exist if it wants to achieve all of its goals.”

As rescuers wheeled patients out of the burning hospital, Israeli airplanes attacked Iran’s nuclear program for the last time.

Benjamin Netanyahu, the Prime Minister, said he believed Trump will “do what’s best for America.”  He said from the broken glass and wreckage around the Soroka Medical Center in Beersheba, “I can tell you that they’re already helping a lot.”

Iran’s Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi was getting ready to leave for Geneva on Friday to meet with the European Union’s top diplomat and diplomats from the UK, France, and Germany. This seemed to be the start of a new diplomatic effort.

The foreign secretary of Britain said he met with U.S. Secretary of State Marco Rubio and envoy Steve Witkoff at the White House to talk about the possibility of an agreement that may help end the violence.

Last Friday, the conflict between Israel and Iran became public when Israel launched a surprise wave of airstrikes against nuclear and military sites, top generals, and nuclear experts. 

According to estimates from the Israeli army, Iran has fired 450 missiles and 1,000 drones toward Israel in response. Israel’s multi-tiered air defenses have shot down most of them, but at least 24 people have died and hundreds more have been hurt.

Many hospitals have moved patients underground.

Many hospitals have moved patients underground.
CREDIT: THE TIMES OF ISRAEL

The Home Front Command of Israel said that one of the Iranian ballistic missiles that were fired on Thursday morning had been loaded with cluster bombs that break apart. 

A cluster munition warhead has dozens of submunitions inside it that can detonate when they hit something, spreading small bombs across a huge area and making the ground more dangerous.  The Israeli army didn’t say where that missile came from.

The attack on Soroka Medical Center hurt at least 80 patients and medical staff.  Most of them were just slightly hurt because most of the hospital had been evacuated in the days leading up to the attack.

Iranian officials said they had not tried to hit the hospital and that the attack damaged a building that belonged to the Israeli military’s special technology unit, C4i.  The Gav-Yam Negev advanced technologies

park’s website, which is around 3 kilometers (2 miles) from the hospital, indicated that C4i established a branch campus there.

The Israeli army didn’t answer when asked for a statement. An Israeli military official, who asked not to be named because of rules, said that there was no particular intelligence that Iran had planned to attack the hospital.

In the previous week, many hospitals in Israel, including Soroka, had to put their emergency preparations into action. They turned parking garages into wards and moved sick people below. After Hamas attacked on October 7, 2023, the battle in the Gaza Strip started up again. Israel also has a protected blood bank underground that started working then.

The Iranian missile hit almost right after the air raid sirens went off, and the explosion could be heard from a safe room, according to doctors at Soroka. The medical institution reported that the impact did the most damage to an outdated surgery building and destroyed important infrastructure like gas, water, and air conditioning systems.

At the time, the hospital was taking care of 700 patients and served about 1 million people.  After the strike, the hospital only took in patients who were in danger of death.

Ali Syed is a digital journalist and news editor at USA News All, covering breaking headlines, trending stories, and real-time developments across entertainment, politics, tech, business, sports and culture. With over 5 years of experience in digital media, Ali specializes in delivering fast, fact-checked, and reader-focused news that informs and engages. When not reporting, Ali follows media trends, reader behavior, and content strategy to help shape credible and trustworthy journalism for the digital age. 📍Based in New York, USA ✉️ Contact: info@usanewsall.com

3 thoughts on “U.S Moves B-2 Stealth Bombers as Trump Reportedly Considers Surprise Strike on Iran”

Leave a Comment